Are you finding it a challenge to keep running, or keep running well, as you go through menopause? Do you find yourself getting slower or simply struggling to run at all on some days? Perhaps there’s an event you’d like to train for but you just can’t see how you can do it? Or maybe you want to keep you running going for your health and fitness but just quite know how? The good news is that all is not lost! There are ways and means of adjusting how you train, and more, to keep you running through menopause. What better way to learn and try them out than with a supportive group of like-minded women who are on the same journey as you. The RTM coaching group can offer just that!
Who is the RTM group for?
This is for you if:
- you are a runner (or would like to run) – both experienced runners and beginners are welcome
- you are of any ability and wanting to run any distance – from 5K to ultra
- you are going through, or beyond, menopause
- you would like some support, guidance, structure and accountability with your running
- you would like to work with a running coach who specialises in running through the menopause years but who aren’t ready (or don’t want) to take the step to one-to-one coaching
- you would like to be part of a coaching community and get to know other women wwho are having similar struggles, and successes, to you
What do you get as a member of the group?
As a member of the coaching group you’ll get:
- The opportunity to join a weekly coach-led group Zoom coaching call (Tuesdays, 7.30pm UK time) with a mix of themes (including some content that is relevant to all menopausal runners, some shorter- and longer-distance specific input, and some more general running/menopause chat). Everything talked about is based on the needs and priorities of the group
- Access to a selection of menopause-friendly training plans, including advice and support to adapt them to suit you and your circumstances, and the option to use the plans online via Training Peaks if you wish
- Access to a bank of menopause-friendly resources ‘How to….’ guides for topics such as structuring your training, warming-up, speedwork, strength and conditioning and so on
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Priority access to any future one-off workshops and programmes
How much does it cost to join the group?
The current fee to join the group is £20.00 per month, and will remain at that price for as long as you stay a member of the group. Payment is made monthly, via a secure online payment system. There is also the option to sign up for 12 months paid in advance (£180). All payments are non-refundable.
Do I have to join for a minimum length of time?
No – you can leave the group at any time. If you wish to rejoin in the future, please be aware that the fee may have increased and you won’t be able to rejoin at your original rate.
How do I sign up?
Click below to make your payment via the Stripe secure payment system. You’ll then receive a confirmation email inviting you to join the RTM coaching FB group, where you’ll find all the information that you need.
If you have any questions about joining the group, please do get in touch.
“Today I got a new 10k PB. I believe two things in particular have really helped improve my running: strength training, and adding more protein to my diet – both of which have been a result of joining this group and having access to Rachel’s words of wisdom. Thank you!”
Rebecca (RTM coaching group 2021)